In 2020 JKP Static has established its own laboratory, which is continuously expanding based on the demands of its clients.
JKP Static Concrete Laboratory is accredited according to EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 (accreditation certificate in Hungarian).
The laboratory is suitable for researching and testing concrete materials, such as optimizing concrete mix designs, examining special concretes (self-compacting fibre reinforced concrete, lightweight concrete, foam concrete) or examining the possibility of recycled concrete additive materials.
Address of the laboratory: 1211 Budapest, Duna-lejáró utca 6. 4. ép.
Head of laboratory: Peter Schaul
Quality management: Peter Karoly Juhasz PhD
Testing engineers: Peter Karoly Juhasz PhD, Peter Schaul, Timea Tuza, Boglarka Veres
Industrial testing and research
List of machines
- Compression testing machine: FOMR-TEST BETA 5-3000 AD, maximum test load of 3000 kN
- Universal testing machine: ZWICK/Roell ProLine Z100, maximum test load of 100 kN
- Round Panel testing machine: according to ASTM C1550
- Pan mixer – forced action mixer: DIEMwerke DZ 180V, 9.00 kW, 180 l mixing capacity
- Forced action mixer: Collomix –XM2 – 650, 1.1 kW, 25 l mixing capacity
- Laboratory sieve shaker: Haver & Boecker EML 315 digital plus 3D
- Air entrainment meter: TESTING Bluhm & Feuerherdt GmbH, 8 l
List of standardized tests
- hardened concrete compressive strength (EN 12390-3:2009)
- fiber reinforced concrete flesural tensile strength (EN 14651:2005)
- fiber reinforced concrete round panel test (ASTM C1550)
- fiber reinforced concrete square panel test (EN 14488-5:2006)
- determination of particle size distribution - sieving method (EN 933-1:2012)
- testing fresh concrete - slump and flow table test (EN 12350-2:2019, EN 12350-5:2009)
- testing fresh concrete - air content (EN 12350-7:2009)
- flexural and compressive strength of screed materials (EN 13892-2:2002)